Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I Miss the Most...

This is what I miss the most when I go to work everyday.....

video


playing with my lil angel... :)

That is why I am soooooo looking forward to 2nd,3rd & 4th of June. Papa will be away for outstation and will bring Mama along...which means, I will be a housewife for 3 days!! yay! (not really a housewife actually as I will be working from home on that 3 days :p). Owh, I've already thinking of what games should I play with my baby, what will I cook for Mr Hubby...and "try" my best to schedule/organize the 3 important things; the house chores + the baby + the GSM RAN initial tuning report.

I know, I know...the execution is not as easy as the planning, but hey we Capricornian are very determine and ambitious ok! :) insyaAllah...with God's will, I can do it...

Tick tock, tick tock... I can't wait! :)

4 comments:

MOMMAHOLICSERIES said...

sukanya dia!!! :)
Hmmm... can smell the aroma from your kitchen oledi.

Happy housewifering Nadia :)

Nadine said...

hihi, Faaz mmg senang gelak. kdg2 daddy ngan mommy talking to each other dia plak perasan...duk gelak2 sorang2 :D

Thanks Nuurill, and happy working again to u! ;)

HalfBlood Princess said...

Hehe seronok mommy yer..best la faaz!! siap la faaz, mommy kelek2 faaz 24jm for 3days! hehehe...

nway, he's so bubbly bby..guwam izu! nway, enjoy the days!!;)

Nadine said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh... :D

:)thanks Izu...slamat pindah rumah baru!