Friday, June 5, 2009

Adios Cutie Blueiy

3rd June 09 was an emotional day for me. Although I looked cheerful that day, (I just started my role as a domestic engineer, get to spend 24/5 with my son, expecting close friends for dinner and get to meet my new "Black Beauty"...) deep inside my heart, I was sad...*Sob!* :(

After being a good companion for 3 years and 7 months, me and my
"Cutie Blueiy" finally bid each other "Goodbye". It's one of the toughest decision that I have made, but I have to for my own good, for my family. "Cutie Blueiy" may look ordinary to others, may not be the ultimate driving machine, but it means A LOT to me. "He" was the most expensive thing I ever bought when I 1st started working in 2005, and has been loyal to me since, accompanied me from Gombak to Sunway Annexe building 5days a week, travel to Ipoh, Rembau and Batu Pahat endlessly, even "climbed" Bukit Tinggi with me...He was a good companion, never bring big problem with me and always entertained me when I was happy, angry...or sad. Without "him", I felt loss...so not used to it..

Slowly I persuade myself to welcome "Black Beauty" into my life. Yup, that's the name I give to my new companion. Hopefully, we'll get use to each other soon... insyaAllah :)


Dear "Cutie Bluiey",
Thank you for being a good friend to me. I wish you all the best in your life path and may you find a better companion soon :)

Love,


p/s: to change is one of my biggest problem when it comes to the things that i really like/love...sgt setia pd yg satu, nk memujuk hati menerima yg baru agak susah....


2 comments:

my.mastura said...

aku igtkan hp..hehehe.skang pkai keter apa lak..?

Nadine said...

hihi...dr keta "mini" tukar pada sedan. biar selesa sket kalau in future my kids naik keta mommy dia :)