Friday, June 12, 2009

Branded Fragrance Warehouse Sale

I went to this warehouse sale today to accompany a friend to get perfumes for father's day gift. It was held at Kompleks 3K, Subang Jaya which is near to our house...(how convenient). The crowd were already there when we arrived but it's still under control. As we went into the hall, we both splitted up. She headed straight to the parfumes counter where there were brands like Anna Sui, Gucci, Escada, Dolce & Gabbana, Dunhill, Hugo Boss, Lacoste and Aramis. Meanwhile, I went to Anna Sui cosmetics section on the left instead to scan around. I'm not familiar with Anna Sui range cuz I'm using MAC, Estee Lauder and VS cosmetics only...but since I don't have anything to do, I just looked around and "cuci mata"...hihi. :D



One thing about Anna Sui cosmetics is that the packaging is unique and cute...and they sell it with discounts as much as 70%-80%! I bought the cute Dolly Girl Lip Gloss for RM26 and the liquid eye colour with a black rose handle for RM14! cheap kn?! :) I bought them not for me, but saja2 as gifts. Planned to give one of it to my sis...I'm sure she gonna like it :) While I was scanning around, something caught my attention...(o'ooh! :p)

Nice kan? I thought it was just a jewellery box. Since the price was quite cheap, I just bought it and thought I would give it as a present for any of my family/friend's birthday...but when I went home and opened the box, I was surprised. It was actually a gift set consist of a jewellery box + a ring and a bracelet. To my surprise, the bracelet charm and the ring contains eye shadow and lip gloss! wowwie!!....and I get them all for RM37 only!! how cool is that? ;) I googled about the jewellery box and apparently it was from Anna Sui Rouge collection 2008 and the retail price is RM137!! best...best. Looks like I have to cancel the plan. Feels like keeping the collection to myself instead..hihi. :p


By the way, if you are looking for cheap2 perfumes, u might consider going. According to my friend, the perfumes are as low as RM59 each (for 50ml) and the aftershave/body lotion/shower gel are as low as RM25! Oh ya, friends, the warehouse sale is still on till tomorrow so those who lives nearby Subang Jaya, you still have tomorrow to go...(click here for details) happy shopping! :)

2 comments:

HalfBlood Princess said...

Wallaa! bestnye!! harus keep it! hehe.

Nadine said...

itula, tergoda plak nak simpan for myself. tamak la pulak..hik! :p