Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Golden opportunity ;)


Yesterday afternoon we had our Vietnam RAN Tuning project meeting. My team lead updated us that we have already achieved our 230 cluster reports last week which is the total agreed for our project. It means, we already completed the project 2 weeks earlier that scheduled...yay! *clap!* *clap!* *clap!* ;)

As the PO is still on until end of this month, we planned for a knowledge sharing session with the rest of the dept early next month. During the meeting, we've been given the topics that we need to present and the best part was, he did mentioned that its ok if us, the team member to work from home or in the office, as long as we prepared our presentation slides and sit with him to go through the presentation before the presentation day...hooraaaay! I can work from home for two weeks!! alhamdulillah, beshnyerr. In my mind masa tu was "Faaz!" (only working mommies will understand how I feel about this "golden opportunity" to be with the baby..)


I planned to go to work this week, maybe a day or two. I already agreed to help and discuss with Ooi on his presentation as we will present it together (we share the main topics; he will do the signalling protocol and I choose the channel concept) and then discuss with Zulakmar on the subtopic to choose as both of us shared the same topic too. As for next week, we'll see as it will be occupied with trainings which I don't involves in...I bet office will be empty. Better I work from home kan? kan? kan? hik! :D

8 comments:

MOMMAHOLICSERIES said...

Best nyer!!!!!!!!
I want it too!!! Huwaaaaa...
I totally understand the excitement my dear. Wish one day i'll have this 'golden opportunity too'
Aamin.

Ooi?? OOi lit seng ek Nadia?
Send my Hi to him k. :)

Nadine said...

:) insyaAllah. you baru keja sana...warm up dulu. nnti mesti ade opportunity tu.

yes! hihi..since dia x brape experience in GSM I kena bantu dia for the presentation. ok, minggu nie I masuk ofis I let him know ;)

Fariza said...

thanks for visiting my blog....
nice blog nadia n u have a cute baby.!!.ahe...macam muka saper yeh...nadia or more to fadzil?...

Nadine said...

no problem dear. slumber je i link ur blog..hihi. takpe ek? :D

hihi, thanks :)
ramai org ckp muka i (esp hidung yg kemek itu..ahahaha) tp fadzil jeles, dia kata 50%-50%...ahaks!

niesha said...

wahhh..bestnya nadia..nak jugak..hihi...tp wani kalu duk umah jawabnya xleh wat keje ler..damia dh pandai tekan button OFF kt laptop n TV..hadoii...

Nadine said...

hey you...welcome to blogspot! :)
mana blog address wani? leh nadia add kat my blog list.

oh ye ke..hihi, cute! mesti pasni mama damia makin selim melim kn. damia dh start aktif dh ;)

niesha said...

blog blum ada lg nadia..ahaks! regist gmail sbb nk comment blog member2 aci tak? hehehe..

Nadine said...

oic..hihi, rajin sungguh.
nnti dh ade blog sini lemme know k :)