Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Miss You Abah...


Today, 16th June was the date of my father's birthday. He is no longer with us. Although it has been 4 years, 7 months and 17days, I still miss him...deeply inside my heart.


Abah,
Na missed you so much...not a single day that I ever forget about you and there is nothing in this world that I can do each and every single day...but to pray. I pray may your soul rest in peace, and may Heaven is the place for you, abah...
amin, ya rabbal a'lamin.
Love you abah...

5 comments:

MOMMAHOLICSERIES said...

Semoga roh abah Nadia sentiasa tenang di sana. He must be very proud of you, dear. Al-Fatihah.

niesha said...

miss my arwah abah too...*sob*sob*sob*

Nadine said...

nuurill~
Amin..thanks dear. you such a sweety *hugs*

niesha~
kita serupa...:'(

HalfBlood Princess said...

:( May Allah bless ur Abah n may him rest in peace...Amin!

Nadine said...

amin! thanks izu...