Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm happy!

I've been cracking my head thinking and searching for this coming Father's Day gift since yesterday but no progress until...today. To be frank, I am currently broke (huhu..), thanks to the new car's insurance that I have to pay and the new stocks for my business (don't want to touch my profits from the biz...this goes straight into my saving! :p).

Suddenly, while playing with lil Faaz after lunch, (I'm working from home today..) the idea came! :D I was pretty excited about it but at the same time was asking myself, "how to do it?" I know if I asked Zhafri to help me, he will do it by the tip of his fingers...but I want to do it myself, personalize it. It doesn't matter if its not good enough but what's important is the effort...aite? (hihi..ye ke? :p). With limited time (I "curi" some of the time allocated for the preparation of my presentation..hihi) and limited resources, I begun my "special project"...hihi. I was so slow at 1st, as I was not familiar with this "thing" at all, and I was so lazy to read the tutorials given (serves me rite :p), but I learned from every mistake I made. Finally, after two hours, I finally have a present for my hubby...with RM0.00 of cost! yay! Not bad, huh..I really hope En. Fadzil will like it (please do...bersungguh2 I buat ni yang, walaupun tak reti.. hihi) :D

Oh, I better get back to my work and hide the gift somewhere before En. Fadzil comes home! Feel so happy that now I have a gift for Daddy Faaz, and feel so relieved that I can go to office tomorrow and concentrate on my discussion with my colleague :) Will tell you bout the gift after Father's Day k...rite now it will be me and lil Faaz's top secret ;) lalalalala...


6 comments:

INDA said...

HI...

mcm naaaaak sangat tahu the father's day present that you've been doing hehehe.
BTW, can i link your blog? actually im new to these, hehehe hopefully can

Nadine said...

:D tungguuuu. nnti kita bgtau. benda simple jerk..hihi

yay!! welcome my best friend to the world of blogspot! :)
of course la buley. Nadia dh link inda ;)

niesha said...

wani tgh pening gak nih pk nk bg ape kt hubby n father in law...duk surf2 blum dpt ape lg ni..hihi..
suspen la hadiah nadia tu.. ;)

Nadine said...

ahaha, mcm suspen je kn :p
nothing special, biasa2 aje...yg penting ingatan, tul tak? hihi...

itula..cuba google2 kot2 dpt ilham ke, mana tau kn? :)

diyana said...

haha, nape rasa2 cam cd leh agak apakah itu eh. hehe. tp takpe, i'll wait till you show us. mesti update dlm blog kan. hehe.

Nadine said...

aiseh! syhhhh...nasib baik bkn En. Fadzil yg boleh agak :D

yerla, org mcm kamu, kamu dan kamu surela tau..hihi.
thanks Mommy-to-be ;) nnti kita update awak bgtau betul atau tidak k :D