Monday, July 20, 2009

Faaz's 1st tooth

Last Saturday morning, as usual me and hubby deary lying on the bed and played with our baby. Now that he is 6 months old, Faaz is more interactive and super active...uish, bising sungguh mulut yg comel itu! :) While we were playing "tickle-tickle" with him, suddenly I realized something inside his mouth...on his gum to be exact. However, its hard for me to focus when he kept on moving here and there, giggled cheekily. I went to the washroom, cleaning my two hands and went back to the room. When I put my finger inside his mouth and get to feel something tiny and sharp on his gum, I know that what I thought just now is true indeed. Faaz 1st tooth!! Faaz on the other hand kinda like the fact that I put my finger inside his mouth, keep sucking it while his saliva drooling away...sungguh comot! :p

"Sayang, Faaz has his 1st tooth!!"
I said excitedly to my hubby.

"Really?! where??"
he quickly came closer to Faaz while I showed him...




Faaz seems blurred and finally became uncomfortable with us excitedly trying to see his 1st tooth which resulted a loud scream at the end..hihihihi...ups! terlebih sudah :P The whole day, I tried to snap a photo of that tiny little teeth but still unsuccessful so far (agak-agaklah, the tiny little thing is only 2-3mm! :)) ). When I tried making him laugh in front of the camera...he only smiled. When I tried to open his mouth a bit, he quickly wanna eat his Mr. Bee..macam tau-tau je Mommy's intention. Kla baby, Mommy surrender now...but will try again when the cute lil teeth is more obvious! hihihihi...


p/s: I'm relieved that he didn't have a fever so far...alhamdulillah :)

10 comments:

MOMMAHOLICSERIES said...

waaaa... Faaz dah tumbuh gigi??? cepat sungguh si comel ni.. :) habisla lepas ni dia nak bite mummy dia.. hehe :)

my.mastura said...

cepat nyer baby faaz dh tumbuh gigi..abis laa nad pas ni makan kena kongsi ngan faaz..hehehehe

Nadine said...

Yup, dear...I couldn't believe it oso at 1st. but then, that explain the excessive drooling for the past 2 months..hihi.

itula..kena jaga2 la I skang..hihi :)

Nadine said...

Mas~

cess..ooh, mentang2 Mikhail takleh mamam lg..hihihi..agak2 aku leh kurus lg tak kalau kena kongsi mkn ngan Faaz? :P

:: NieSha :: said...

ooo..tu pasal la air liur dia meleleh jer..sbb nk tumbuh gigi..hehe..
damia skrg pon tgh meleleh air liur..gigi ke 13 dia tgh tumbuh hehehe...

Nadine said...

wani~
hihihi..
wah, wani keep track sampai gigi ke-13 dh? im impressed!! :)

dyana "his other half" said...

haaa, betul la aunty ckp kat hospital arituh kan. faaz dah nak tumbuh gigi :).

very strong n tough boy lil faaz.

Nadine said...

dyana~
hihi, tula...masin mulut aunty diyana... :)

HalfBlood Princess said...

Huiyeay, Faaz dh ada tooth dah..xlme lg dh bley mamam finger food la ni.;)

Iris drooling jgk tp blum nmpk byg gg lg. hihi..my parentz said may be mase umi dia peknenkn dia ada tak dpt mkn sumthing.;p

Nadine said...

iye ke izu..hihi, sure iris ade bibs yg comey2 nie.

samala kita izu. even aunties n friends sume bz tanya ape nadia tak dpt mkn masa preknen. seingat nadia sume dpt...tu yg badan bam2 tu..ahaha! :))