Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tag From Mastura: First Pregnancy

I've been tag by my ex-schoolmate Mastura to answer a series of questions on first pregnancy recently. So Mas, here it goes... :)


Two weeks before the delivery..
The Fatty Nadine :P



WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes, it's Fadzil and my top agenda after getting married.
We looove kids! ;)

WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Absolutely! :P

WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Shocked + excited+happy...
I was over the moon! :)

HOW OLD WERE YOU?
27

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
By instinct I think...
I felt weird after craving for Ayam Goren McD for a week (I had only that for my dinner for 7 consecutive days!!). You see, I'm not a fan of McD fried chicken before, I prefer KFC Original recipe better. Since Taipan's McD is just beside Watson, on the 7th day I made a pit stop there and buy my first pregnancy test kit (malu ok! :P). Went home and tested it and walla, 2 red lines popped out!
=)

WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Mohd Fadzil Abdul Kadir, of course :)
It was supposed to be a surprise, but I cant help myself from smiling widely when my hubby came back from work. Hihi...


DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
No. We wanted it to be a surprise for us. Unfortunately, during the first gender scan, the doctor accidentally showed us 'the thing' before asking us. It was so clear that we said, "a boy!" even before Dr. Siti managed to finish popping the question! hehe..

DUE DATE?
First EDD:
11.01.09
Same with my due date when my mom was expecting of me - 11.01.81 :)
p.s: Siti Nurhaliza's birthday :P

Second EDD when I was 7 months pregnant (due to the baby size, etc.)
09.01.09

WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
On Friday, 09.01.09 :)

HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
3.11 kg

DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes, from the 3rd month till the 5th month. I had to go to the loo approximately every 5 mins! :(
It was torturous since the loo is 100m away and I have to tag out everytime I had to go there. There were times I ended up sitting in the loo for half an hour sebab tak larat dah nak lari. Thanks to my ex-bos Mr. Liu, I finally got the light green to work from home for a almost a month..


WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?

Famous Amos Cookies - Fadzil had to top up my cookie jar every 2 weeks. I cried if my stocked were finished :P

Steak, Steak and Steak.
I was never bored of 'em. It's either TGIF, Chilli's or Tony Romas.

Chicken Fajitas Nachos
I can have the whole plate all by myself!

p.s: manalah badan tak naik dgn jayanya :P


WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?

During my sickness: Anyone who cook something with strong smell.
Acik loya!! :P


WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
It's a BOY!


DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope. It's the first child so a boy/girl is never an issue to me :)


HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
61kg - 45kg = 16 kg.
I was fat :(


DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yup, but a very small one. A present from my bestie :)


WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
Surprise. Oh, I love surprises! :P


DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Nothing major. It's just at 6 months preggy my gynea told me I have excessive fluid in my water bag.
She said it's nothing dangerous, and that explained why my tummy was super duper big altho the baby was small in size :)



WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Subang Jaya Medical Center (SJMC) now known as Sime Darby Medical Center (SDMC)


HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOUR?
zero hours if u mean in pain
and 2 hours if u mean the hours spent in the OT
:P


WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My other half, Mohd. Fadzil Abdul Kadir :)


WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
My gynecologist, Dato' Dr. Siti Zaleha, My anesthetist, Dato' Dr. Radha A midwife A nurse

It's a C-section delivery..



DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Of course! I will die in pain without the epidural. They cut my stomach!

HAVE YOU RECORD YOUR BABY ARRIVAL?
Nope, spouse are not allowed to go into the OT. *sob*


WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Muhammad Faaz Naqi bin Mohd. Fadzil
(The Praiseworthy, Victorious, Pure) :)


HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
1 year 9 months 18 days old :)

Faaz, few hours after born...

To all mommies who read this post, I tag you to do this if you haven't do it yet! :)

xoxo,


17 comments:

MOMMY NADIA said...

Seriously Nad..u look super cute during preggy time..
bolat u!tapi cute..
wah siap stock Famous Amos tu..;)

btw,I'll surely find my time to do this too..
best boleh recall sweet memory time preggy dulu..

dyana "his other half" said...

yeay, tak sabar nak buat tag ni. hehe.

YOI said...

huhuhu..cannot reply this tag. Becoz Dina is my 2nd pregnancy.

The 1st one that we called his name 'Adam', lost in the womb at 5 months age....

Semoga 'Adam' tenang di sana menanti ibu dan ayah...Amin..

RuZaNNa said...

wahhh since newborn trademark pipi tuh dah ada yea.. hehhee..
Famous amos refill every 2 week? wahhh.. mmg mengidam yea.. no wonder la faaz keluar looking really manis.. hehehe

my.mastura said...

heheh..tima kasih sbb buat tag ni :D

wwaahhh..kemain ko nyer craving yer..dasat! nasib baik aku carving mintak ABC je..x susah laki aku..heheheheh

Mrs. Ishamizu said...

Iris tgk pic Faaz tu, dia pgil2 baby..baby..izu nk komen pn dia tepis2 tgn izu sbb nk tgk gmbr Faaz tu je. hihi..Nway he's so adorable!

Psst, brt izu naik smpi 74kg masa pregnant kn Zahin tau..so izu lg bolat! hihi..

Mimy Hamid said...

wow cantik nya tarikh lahir faaz..unikk..friday pulak tu..i suka ayam mcd tahn kfc..hehehe

Nadine said...

Nadia,

Cute? I rasa mcm tong gas dh ha...muka pun kembang semangkuk. Hihi. Thanks :)

A'ah Nad. Masa I ngandung Faaz, I terkena syndrom materialistik. Hihihi. Sume benda nak yg mahal2 je you, sampai biskut pun nak famous amos saje. pening Fadzil :P

great! buat tau, since I know u after Adam was born, I would love to read about ur previous pregnancy ;)

Nadine said...

Lady D,

Yay! Sila buat naaaa, letak gambaq mengandungmu yg kiut miut itu sekali :)

************

Nurul,

Alahai, sedihla pulak. But if you want, boleh je buat tag ni for 2nd pregnancy for Dina. Every pregnancy different kan experience dia. InsyaAllah, Nadia rasa mmg no doubt roh Adam tenang di Jannah, dia kan jadi bidadari syurga. Untung Nurul sekeluarga :)

Nadine said...

Anne,

Hihi, mmg pipi Faaz sedia gebu sejak lahir. At first mak Nadia kata maybe sbb waterbag fluid I bnyk Faaz jadi kembang. Tp lepas 2,3 minggu tak surut2 mmg sah pipi dia camtu forever. Hihihi :)

A'ah Anne. Beli 200gm tu skali bekalan utk 2 minggu. Tu pun I jimat2 la jugak hihi. Tiap2 hari mesti makan as snack. Pernah satu hari tu, my male colleague nampakla cookies tu, dia pun suka ati amik je makan. Skali habis tau. I plak time tu pegi meeting. Balik meeting tgk dh habis meleleh air mata. (I was so sensitive during pregnancy :P). Panic giler my fren. Muahaha! Bila ingat balik time tu mesti kitaorg gelak :D

Nadine said...

Mas,

Sama-sama kasih. Hihi :)

Ha'ahla Mas, masa ngandung Faaz aku terkenan syndrom materialistik. Ape aku craving sume mahal2. Pakai pun nak mahal2. Nasibla mengandung kan, Fadzil yg pening2 lalat dgn request aku pun turutkan aje. Cuba aku buat peel tu skang, mmg ade nak kena syarahan free x pasal2. muahaha!

tula, bagus tul ko, untung tul khairul ;)

Nadine said...

Izu,

Awwwwwh, ye ke. Iris dh tak sabar la tu nak tgk adik dlm tummy ummi dia tu. Im sure she will be a very loving sister nnti. awwwh :)

Wow, 74? and yet izu got preggy again dan boleh maintain shape time anak dara!! Izu, tabik spring ok...sila bagi tips kekal langsing ;)

Nadine said...

Mimy,

A'ah cantik tarikh tu. Tak dpt 09.09.09, 09.01.09 pun jadila :)

Oh ye ke, terbalik la kita. Tp skang nadia dh suka dua2 sbb sejak kawin jarang dpt pegi KFC. Fadzil peminat setia McD!! :)

mommaholicSURI said...

Hhehehehehe.. Boolat!! tapi comel you!!! :)
You, walaupun you boolat masa pregnancy, tengok u sekarang!! what an achievement!! so, u patut bangga tau. Hehehehehehe. :)

Faaz sangat comel. Owh!! Meh nak cium pipi dia sket! :)

kella said...

Nad!! tahniahh!
nadine, gambar faaz tu sgt menyentuh perasaan.... hmmm.. sayu hati melihatnya... anugerah terindah..

Nadine said...

Thanks dear, mmuahs! :)

Mmg Kella, I cant stop crying time tu. Overwhelmed. Subhanallah.

Nadine said...

Mea,

Hihihi, comelkah? I rasa dh macam teddy bear dh tu :P
Hihi, maybe sbb masa mengandung badan I terlebih air, sbb tu cpt je turun. Tp kalau ukur balik, mmg tak sama dh ngan figure sblum preggy. Especially kalau ukur peha n punggung. Huhuhuhu...besar you!

Thanks laling, mmuahs!! :)