Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Day I Turned 3 Zero...

...had passed away 33 days ago and yet it was still fresh on my mind. :)


Same as last year, I wished not to have any celebration for my birthday as I felt I had enough celebrations in my entire life so far. A birthday dinner treat would be just fine, without blowing candles or cutting cake. Cukup2lah rasanya...


Exactly at 12am on 4th January 2011, Fadzil and lil Faaz came into the room while I was reading an English novel, hugged and wished me "Happy Birthday". Heaven. :) Mr. Hubby then handed me a small self-made card with a small envelope attached behind it..


From the look of it, I guessed it must be a last-minute-art-work. Hehe. Nevertheless, I find it cute and very thoughtful. And I prefer self-made card as it's more personal and the effort been made to create it, priceless! Don't you think so? :) Funny part was when my bubbly son pointed to the stickers on the card and told me that "Daddy took the sticker from Fa-ash book, mommy" LOL! Kantoi :P

I was surprised when I peeked inside the small maroon colored envelope attached to the small card. Four figure notes were nicely folded inside. I was stunned at first but then I handed back the envelope to Fadzil. I asked him to bank in the money inside our saving account as I felt the twins needed it more later than me. Fadzil smiled widely as he expected it coming. He did "kacau" me few times (maklumla wife dia boleh tahan juga nafsu shoppingnya kan :P) before he kissed my forehead and kept the money. I replied few sms-es before all of us went to bed and zzzZZZZ.


I was still on a 10 day m.c on my birthday (I assumed that was a gift from Dato' Dr. Siti to me..hihi) so I spent the whole day at home relaxing, blogging and replying FB wishes that kept on flowing in. Thank you again all, you made my day :) Fadzil came home a bit late since he attended an evening meeting. I just finished my Maghrib prayer when he entered the room and told me to get ready for a family dine out @ Chilli's, papa's treat.


Since I was still having a bad nausea at that time, it took me quite sometime to get ready (almaklumla asik keja ulang alik ke toilet je :P). After getting ready, quickly I went downstairs as I knew that I was the last person and I felt bad that everyone has to wait for me..huhu. To my surprised, it was pitched black suddenly and I thought we were having a blackout. Silly me :P


I was wrong when I saw this coming...


with a "Happy Birthday" song sang by my hubby, my son, papa and mama. I didn't saw it was coming and I was touched. Awwwh, so sweet :)

so I blew the candle and made the wish :)

with my lil man, of course..

and then we cut the cake together...

before I let my little tasted the first piece of my choco cake.

Oh, the big man was not forgotten. One peace of love from me to you :)
p.s: see how jealous little man was..sedih je muka :D

we ended up with family photos before went to Empire to have dinner :)

with my in-laws & my son
Mucho gracias, I love all of you. Mmmuahs!!


Since I can't eat much due to the sickness, I just had grilled chicken salad..
rugi jugakla can't enjoyed the food that much.. :P



As we were about to finish our meal, suddenly I heard people singing "Happy Birthday" song from my back. Oh my, it was another surprised birthday song for the night, this time from the crews of Chilli's who came to our table with the choco brownese with ice-cream, and of course the candle. Papa was the culprit this time, thanks Pa! :P Since I can't tolerate anything with lactose during my sickness, it was Faaz who ate the dessert on my behalf...licin! Hehe..

Since married, Fadzil's parents never failed to buy gifts for my birthday and I am blessed to have such a wonderful PIL. Just before we made a move, mama handed me a huge paperbag with two presents inside. Mama got me two maternity blouses while papa gave me a C&K Clutch. Thanks Mama & Papa. I love 'em to the bits :)


I thought that pretty much ends the surprises that I got on my bornday. I was wrong. While we were watching the TV later on, suddenly lil Faaz came from the dining hall, carrying a huge paperbag. He was supposed to hand it to me, but he was reluctant to do so. He loves the stripes so much that he wanted it for himself. Hahaha, Faaz, Faaz..!


It was my 30th birthday present from my dear hubby. Although I have warned him like forever that I wanted nothing for this year's birthday, he just can't abide. Being a sweetheart he is, he told me that what a birthday without candles, cake and a present! and he also told me that the last night envelope was "acah-acah" gift to test me... Cess! :P


Sayang, thank you so much for all the efforts and the gift. I totally appreciated it, my dear. You have successfully surprised me this time :) Love u lots hun!


We went back to Gombak when the weekend came and there I requested "something" from my mom and siblings instead of gifts/celebration. Will tell you more of it in the next entry ;)


When everyone asked, "How it's like to be 30?"
My answer is simple...


"Blessed and Fabulous" :) - Blessed by The Almighty to still be alive and feeling fabulous being surrounded by people who loves and appreciate me. Alhamdulillah...

and uh, in case you didn't notice..being 30 for me is full of surprises! ;)




30 comments:

ishamizu said...

Salam Nadia

Happy bted three zero, again! :D
BEstnya dpt present2 tu..so lucky u, dear! May Allah bless you and take care! :)

Anonymous said...

nadia sgt bertuah!!!!!!! bestnye...

mommaholicSURI said...

mmg full of surprises babe!! :) lepas satu-satu ek? hihihihih. Faaz is so cute!! Fadzil as usual, macho husband and the pil so sweet! :)
You're so lucky!!

Congratulations to us (sebab i pun dah join the club):), for this years achievement. Thank you to Allah for all his blessings. You take care ok.
Kiss to Faaz and the twin! hihihi :)

Nadine said...

Salam Izu :)

Hihi, thanks again dear. Lambat tul dpt update blog, cite pun dh basi :P
Alhamdulillah, tp yg tak bestnya time tu tak leh nak enjoyed the food izu. Masuk je in few hrs kuar balik. Kek lagila tak leh tolerate langsung. Stakat tgk je la :)

U take care too, kisses for the gugurls. Mmmuahs!

Nadine said...

Anonymous,

Thanks :) tp disebalik bertuahnya I, kena tanggung nausea yg teruk you. Muntah je keja time ni..huhu

Nadine said...

Mea,

Tulah tu...penawar la utk rasa loya n lemau I hari tu. Kalau tak I don't think I can even smile on my born-day :)

Awwwh, thank you dear. I know ur lucky too sbb you pun kesayangan ur PIL, ade anak yg handsome and a very romantic hubby! ;)

Yeah!! We are 30 but we are young at heart kan, kan? Heee..
Betul, alhamdulillah, thank you Allah. I bet u have a joyful celebrations yourself aite? Mesti lagi best dr mine :) Nanti update ok ;)

mommaholicSURI said...

agree!!!! mcm bdk2 je lagi. hihi. Owh Nadine, celebrate kat rumah je. sangat simple. hihi. :)

Thara said...

peewit! someones got herself a coach! dah la dah dpt coach bag, dpt pulak c&k clutch, and 2 blouses pulak tu! lucky uuuu! :D on top on it all, u celebrated the day with the ppl u love. itu paling penting! :) anyhow, happy birthday again, nadine and may this year brings more happiness and joy to you now and days to come! :)

faisyura said...

huhuhu kalo camni mmg tak kisah langsung join 3 series club kan! u are so lucky dear... Faaz, Fadzil and ur PIL sgt sweet tau! Faaz paling sweet hahaah... bleh plak ek tak bagi paper bag tu...

btw, such a greattttt birthday bile tak putus2 surprise kan? love it!! hehehe...

dyana "his other half" said...

such a wonderful 3-0 birthday celebration dear :). memang patut pun full of surprises. hehe.

happy belated birthday again nadia :). only the best wishes for u and ur families. AMIN.

RuZaNNa said...

Lucky you!! going 30 is not bad after all with all the lovely surprises pressies from the loved ones!
Alah.. kenapa bukak the coach box.. boleh tunjuk kat ikhwan untuk jadikan die motivator utk belikan i satu juga.. hehhe..
Anyway, Happy Birthday again dear!

MOMMY NADIA said...

happy belated birthday Nad!!

wahwah..mmg full of suprises dear..!!
bnyk dapat hadiah bestbest ;)

neway..wish u a successful year and enjoy ur sweet n fab 30..
take care..

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Nadine said...

Mea,

Kat rumah pun best kan, bila org2 yg kita sayang ade. feels appreciated ;)
lagi satu you dpt sopping kat bandung prior tu ur b'day. best tuuuu... :)

Nadine said...

Thara,

Right!! Celebrated birthday only with wishes from your loved ones pun means a lot and made me happy. Dapat hadiah n surprises are bonuses! Hihi :)

Thank you, dear. So nice of you, mmuahs!! Ameen to your wishes :)

Nadine said...

Zura,

Hihi, best kan masuk 3 series club? ;) Jd jgn risau2 ye, sama je cam 2 series, cuma kena behave lebey sket kalau tak nanti org kata tak sedar diri. ahaha!

Ha tu lah, dia suka the colorful stripes tu. Org dh tak sabar nak tgk isinya dia plak tak nak bagi..sampai nak nangis. sabar je la. Mesti dia kata dlm hati, asik mommy je dpt prezzie, dia pun nak gak :D

Zura tau, I love surprises. Sbb tu slalu buat surprise utk hubby and family. Sejak tinggalkan zaman uni, jarang org buat surprise utk Nadia, dh genap 30 br ade balik :D

Nadine said...

Cee D,

Masa diaorg nyanyi lagu dlm gelap tu kan, teringat sangat time kat uni dulu, time kita buat surprise kul 12 mlm ramai2. those were the awesome times..rindu ok :)

Awwwh, so sweet..*hugs* Ameen. Thank you dear :)

Nadine said...

Anne,

Hihi, thanks! Never thot that going 30 would be awesome. Mungkin sbb I tgh preggy and having bad nausea so sume org kesian and be extra nice to me :)

Dalam tu biasa2 aje. segan nak tunjuk :) Thanks!! :)

Nadine said...

Nadia,

Thanks!! :) My in-laws are very generous. Jadinya every year mesti dpt more than 1 pressie kalau bday. Hehe.

Ameen ya rabbal alamin. Tq again dear! :)

Nadine said...

Hello Mr. Lonely,

Thanks for visiting my page. Sure, will visit your blog soon! :)

fa10 said...

wah..wah.. murahnya rezeki u. I selalunya dpt dr suami jer... PIL,MIL even my parents pun dah x bg apa2 present for my birthday.. hukhukhuk.

Happy birthday.. i doakan kebahagiaan u berkekalan, i tumpang gembira!

my.mastura said...

perut ko dh obvious! hehehehe

apsal x tunjuk gambar handbag coach tu? nk tgk :P

kella said...

Selamat hari lahir nad! happynya bila baca semua ni... :) keluarga bahagia... i tumpang gembira melihat kegembiraan ini.. seronok melihat rakan2 yang bahagia.. :)
dapat banyak hadiah lak tu.. hehehe...
nadia ni bertuah orangnya... :)

semoga sentiasa dirahmati Allah.. semoga bayi2 dalam kandungan pun sihat hendaknya.. :)

Nadine said...

Fa10,

Hihi..my in-laws and my mom still treat us mcm we're still young kot tu yg dh tua2 pun still dpt lagi. Even my brother pun tak sedar akak dia dh 30. Dia ingat I masih awal 20an :P

Thank you dear, amin ya rabbal alamin :)

Nadine said...

Mas,

Hehe obvious sbb aku pakai baju yg agak sendat. Baju tu aku beli dh 3-4 bulan gak tp tak pernah pakai. Pastu bila perut dh mula membesar br la menyesal sbb x pakai jd aku pun sarungla mlm tu...at least skali dpt pakai pun jadila. hehehe..
to date, perut aku mmg dh besar dh mas. 4 bulan mcm 6 bulan mengandung :P

hehe, nnti2 aku pakai nampakla jugak. biasa2 aja dong ;)

Nadine said...

Kella,

Thank you my dear :) You are so sweet! Alhamdulillah, I know u are lucky too, ade hubby yg romantic n loving. Kan?!

I pun doakan keberkatan hidup dan kebahagiaan utk you and family selalu. You're such a nice friend :)

:: NieSha :: said...

what a coincidence lg..wani pon dpt hadiah charles&keith dr hubby for our anniversary...klu dpt yg dlm paperbag belang2 tu lagik syiok..hehehe...
Happy 30th birthday nadine...

Nadine said...

Wani,

Hehehe..tp C&K pun not bad pe. I suka!! Wani, bila nak update blog lagi ni...lama betul stop blogging. Ramai org rindu nak baca blog wani...

Mama Kembar 3 said...

Happy belated birthday! bestnya dpt coach lagi tu, jeles jeles hehehe

Nadine said...

Thank you, Nani :)

Hihi, skali skala je Nani. Bkn slalu. Nanti hint2 la kat cik abg for ur b'day ;)