Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Guessing Game

Assalamualaikum dear readers,

As expected, after we attended the detailed scan session last week, me and Fadzil been asked the most favourite question by families, relatives, friends and even my dear readers of this blog: The gender of our babies :)


Alhamdulillah, after waiting for 22 weeks finally our question and prayers were answered. We are so thankful to Allah SWT and are still over the moon with the news. Hopefully it remains the same until both babies are delivered, insyaAllah.


In order to share the happiness as well as a token of appreciation to all of you who kind enough to read this blog all these while, for the supports and do'a given for me, my family and the twins, I would like to organize a simple contest; "Guess the gender of my twins" :)



As simple as 1,2,3...all you have to do is just leave a comment in this post guessing the gender of the twins together with your email address (so that it is easier for me to contact the winners for mailing purposes). There is no requirement for you to be my follower, anyone (except my close family) who read this blog as known or silent reader is welcome to join :)


The winner will be based on the first two correct answers posted on the comment wall and the prize will be: Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush Lip Glosses worth RM30 each!




Tips: Find the clues from my previous posts since I got preggy...e.g: what I crave, what I love to do, and how my tummy looks like...

Good luck peeps!! :)



So, tunggu ape lagi...let the guessing game begins! :)




20 comments:

MOMMY NADIA said...

owh dear..I nak join jgak before I deliver ni..
mintak2 tuah newborn ni..

my guess would be spt sebelum2 ni jgak.."its a pair..a boy and a gal"..

my email :nadya_1901@hotmail.com

fuhhh!!!menang lah ;)

ibuhana said...

twin boy :)

my.mastura said...

aku nk teka..

PEREMPUAN!

heheh

my.mastura@gmail.com

shah sulong said...

both girls!

YOI said...

both are girl....nak peti ais 2 pintu! :P

maleen said...

hehe nadine, you're making this soo interesting! I'm guessing it's a boy and a girl :D

faisyura said...

Alaaa.. peningnye nk jawab... Hurmmm cemane nak teka ni.. abis telek gmbr2 nadia preggie, n gmbr scan twins tu.. tp tak dpt clue la... hahha rase cam nak bagi mak zura tengok je gmbr nadia... org2 tua kan kdg2 pandai tengok gender baby dlm perut ni... hahahah... ok sbb nk teka jugak, my guess, the twins are girls!!! ;)

dyana "his other half" said...

kalau teka 2 boleh ke? ahahahaha. tak aci pula kan. i'll guess for both girl :). huhu.

p/a : main hentam je. takde buat study dulu pun. huhu.

irradhil said...

wahhh nadine....siap ader game lg tu.hehehe
i guess both of them are GIRL.
mng@klh xkesahla...sajer nk tumpang comment.hehehe

Diyana Didie said...

a gurl and a boy hehehe

ishamizu said...

hehe izu teka sorg girl, sorg boy!

Anonymous said...

Boy and Girl! :D

aini ahmad
ainime85@yahoo.com

LyDiA said...

alaaa.... lmbt baca ^^ kalu tak da dapat lip gloss! hihi

''huda said...

boy n girl

Anonymous said...

ina teka a pair of boy and gal~

Best la Nad, congrats to both...

tp a chan ke nk dpt lip gloss tuh??? :)

Anonymous said...

ina teka a pair of boy and girl....
sbb u nak gal and fadzil nk boy....

so my guess is a pair~

hehehehe, ada chan ke nak menang nih?

|| sue-imanja || said...

huhuhu i terlambat... tapi nak teka gak...gegurl kansss?

ibuhana said...

yesterday masuk tv eh..jln² carik mkn...heheheh

fa10 said...

i teka sorang boy sorang girl...
betulkan? betulkan?

Nadine said...

Thank you ladies for participating. Winners have been identified and the announcement just been made on my latest entry. Do have a peek ok? :)

Ibuhana,

Hihi, thanks sudi tgk saya menginterframe rancangan tu. Comotkan saya time tu? Masa tu br first trimester...tgh asik muntah2. Skang ditayangkan saya dah membuyung. Hihi :)