Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Anniversary


It's been a while since my last post and as usual I blamed it on my hectic life :) Currently, we're staying in my mom's place..let the children be close their Tok Mak for a while. It's nice to be able to stay away from the Federal Jam, and since a week ago, DUKE highway has become my favourite highway. I can go to work from Gombak to PJ in less than 30 mins! How cool is that?! ;)



As you know, last 15th December me and Fadzil celebrated our 4th year of anniversary. The first two years of our marriage, we celebrated it with candle light dinner at posh, romantic restaurants. For the 3rd year of marriage, we did not celebrated our anniversary like the usual. Enough by just simple wished and kisses. We were so busy of my SIL's wedding preparation and I was sooo not in the mood to indulge into food, let alone fancy food. I was at my 1st trimester of pregnancy with the twins...


This year, we made a point to celebrate our anniversary differently with something fun and adventurous was on our mind. Unfortunately, it was almost impossible to achieve it due to our current commitment. Last minute, with God's will we managed to spend time just the two of us on our special date despite all the hurdles that came on our way...only Him know how thankful I was for that. Feel like ages since we last spent time together or going on a date!



Sometimes, what we planned may not turned out the way we wanted. What matter the most, we spent it together with our loved one...itu yg penting kan? ;) What we've planned did not came to reality as the weather was not on our side. We ended up spending our precious time together mostly on a road trip with 4 different pit stop; Sepang GoldCoast - Morib - MBO Cinema - TGIF. Before we move on to the 3rd pit stop to watch an awesome movie: MI - Ghost Protocol, Fadzil handed me a surprise gift...


He handed me a red garbera daisy which made me laugh the minute I saw it (cause it was taken from our room's vase..haha!) and a gift which I knew what's inside. Boleh teka lah! ;) It was a funny moment, seeing him with his "malu-malu" look when he handed me the gift. LOL! :D


No, it was not the iPhone4s like most of you had guessed. It was actually my most favourite chocolate in the whole wide world...miss Ferrero Rocher :D I knew what it was because I've always told Fadzil that flower + chocolate are great combination and I would never ever turn down a gift like that. Hihi :)


However, I did get the Apple's latest phone as a wedding anniversary + advance birthday present from dear hubby but on the next day. Fadzil had pre-booked the phone earlier and we didn't expect that it will be out in Malaysia on our wedding anniversary date. So when Maxis invited him to get the phone on the launching date, he chose the next day instead.



Went to KL Convention Center to get my pressie.

Heads up to Maxis for organizing such a smooth event. It only took me less than 30 minutes to get my phone from registration, payment, collecting the phone and activating it. There were live bands, magic show and some light refreshments.


Oh, in case you are wondering what I gave to my hubby as our anniversary gift? Well, only an anniversary card, hugs, kisses, and love (cewah! :P). Very simple. I have a better and bigger surprise for him on his born-day, which was 3 days away from the anniversary date. Want to know what's my surprise for him this year? Will tell you in the next entry... ;)

xoxo,

13 comments:

mommyNadia said...

suwiittt nyerrr!!! ;)
u guys really a romantic couple..
I shud tell harith that engineer can b romanatic too kan kan??

btw, iphone4s??nk jugakkkk!!

fiza said...

So sweet couple.

Bestnya dpt iphone4s.

Nadine said...

Nadia,

Sweet? Maybela. Romantic? Not really... :)

My hubby tu kalau nak suruh dia buat romantic things kena dihint2 slalu ok. kalau sesaja je dia nak buat, ada..tp once in a blue moon. Hehe..nak buat cemana Nad, he's just not that type of guy.

tp best jugak bila dpt sekali sekala aje ni (hope he didn't read this! :P), lebih appreciate sbb susah nak dpt. Hihi..


babe, u dah ada samsung. org lain sume dah beriPhone lama kot, I barula skang nak rasa you. :)

Nadine said...

Fiza,

Thanks dear :) Bestla jugak. Tapi yg tak bestnya, nanti coming birthday dah tak dapat present dr hubby..huhu :P

ishamizu said...

Wah best2! Choc+flower+iphone 4s mmg another middle name for a girl kan..hehehe

faisyura said...

heheh kiut je hubby nadia.. boleh plak amik bunge kt umah ye... hihihi...


bestnyeee celebration korg... siap ade 4 pit stop.. sekali sekala dating seronok jugak kan...tmbh2 lagi on special day cmni.. dapat plak tu iphone hehe mmg besttttt ;)

mommaholicSURI said...

Choc + flower?..lomantik sungguhla Fadzil ni. :)

Kalau Armi bagi dua benda ni kat i.. i akan pengsan dan sedar dan kembali pengsan!! hahahaha.... :)

Semoga you and fadzil berbahagia selama-lamanya. amin. Kisses to triple F&N k :)

Nadine said...

Izu,

Hehehe, comel je ur comment :)
p.s: bestnye shopping! rasa cam lama x shopping..uhuhu

Nadine said...

Zura,

Hehehe, itulah dia suami saya. plg kelakar kan, bila Nadia gelak buat muka dia siap explain, "don't worry yang, I dah basuh dah bunga ni pagi tadi" LOL! (takut berhabuk) :D


hehe, best sbb dpt spend time together, wpun plan x menjadi n most of the time spent was in the car. iphone pun best jugak, love the 8Mpxl cammie and SIRI feature tu. Very helpful. Jom join guna 4s..hihi

Nadine said...

Zura,

Hehehe, itulah dia suami saya. plg kelakar kan, bila Nadia gelak buat muka dia siap explain, "don't worry yang, I dah basuh dah bunga ni pagi tadi" LOL! (takut berhabuk) :D


hehe, best sbb dpt spend time together, wpun plan x menjadi n most of the time spent was in the car. iphone pun best jugak, love the 8Mpxl cammie and SIRI feature tu. Very helpful. Jom join guna 4s..hihi

Nadine said...

Mea,

Haha, I dpt ni pun sbb few days before I dah hint2 ok..kasi a bit of pressure :P Kalau tidak, sorry morry la I nak dpt flower + chocolate ni you.. :)

Ameen, will do dear. Thanks!! :)

Mimy Hamid said...

daha da iphone 4 s la ni..mari bercakap dengan series hihihi..opis i kegilaan je cakapngan series...takpe nad..yang penting kasih sayang berpanjangan suami isteri

Nadine said...

hehehe..ic.

kat rumah ni pun mcm tu masa 1st week i dpt phone. tergelak2 la guna siri ni sbb my family suka tanya soklan2 lawak. sabar je la :)