Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Grilled Rosemary Chicken

Since the twins were born, it's hard for me to find time to do what I love to do the most;cooking. Missed to spend the time in the kitchen, exploring recipes n coming up with new menu for my family..

So when my in-laws were away for a holiday recently, I got the privilege to use the kitchen all by myself, *blessed* :) however, with two babies and a toddler, it's hard to be in the kitchen for a long time. Hence, after going trough my collection of recipes, I decided on a low carb, easy to prepare meal for our dinner...

Grilled Rosemary Chicken

The marinate paste:
5 chopped cloves
2 tablespoon butter, room temperature
Fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
1/2 cup lemon juice (I used lime since we ran out of lemon)
Salt
Pepper

2 chicken breast, cleaned.

Method:
Marinate the chicken breast with the marinating paste evenly. Wrapped it in the plastic wrapper and refrigerated for at least half an hour so that the juice goes into the chicken meat ( I did it for an hour).

For those who wonder, this is how a fresh rosemary looks like. Sangat harum baunya, menaikkan selera! ;)



Grilll the chicken by using a grilled pan for about 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked. As I don't have a griller,I used mama's microwave oven with grilled function instead. It worked just fine! ;)



Tadaaaa!! My grilled rosemary chicken, served with Oriental salad..nyummeh! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4s

4 comments:

ummi_ziz said...

Betul dear, ank dh tiga ni dh takleh lelama kt dapur. Hehe. Nway sdpnya nmpk grilled rosemary chicken tu..izu tk pnh guna lg rosemary leaves . Ada jg nk try recipe yg pki rosemary tp bila pegi tesco je lupe..huhu

Nadine said...

tula Izu, itupun in between Nadia duk masak nasi lemak utk bawak bekal esoknya. tgh mlm tu, lepas bfeed the twins, pengsan! so tiring :P

oh ye ke izu, tryla if ada bahan. sgt senang. lepas ni nadia punye target nak try recipe guna cilantro plak..hehe :)

Anonymous said...

tgk photo pun dah terliuq! mcm senang ja..leh la cuba nnti. :-)

Nadine said...

Anonymous,

thanks! sila cuba, mesti u suka punya ;)