Surah At-Tin (Pohon Tin) - The Fig
1) By the fig and the olive,
3) and by this secure land.
4) We have indeed created man in the finest mould,
5) then We reduced him to the lowest of the low,
6) save those who believe and work righteous deeds: theirs is an unfailing reward.
7) So what will make you deny the Reckoning?
8) Is not Allah the most just of all judges?*
“By the fig and the olive,” Allah took an oath by these two trees because of the huge benefit they give and the fruits they grow. Moreover, these trees are predominately found in Sham which was the place in which `Īsa was given Prophethood. “By Mount Tursinin,” the place where Musa was given Prophethood,“and by this secure land,”
Mecca, the place where Muhammad (SAW) was
given Prophethood. Allah took an oath by these three places which He selected
and from where He commissioned the best and most noble Prophets.
Taken from here