Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Short Hi! :)

Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while since the last I blogged, been too busy with new projects...kejar deadline which will be last day of working before Raya..gulp! (wish me luck :P).

I miss blogging, I miss blogwalking...

Do you miss me? Heeeeeee... :)

If you do, why not you take a look at this 3:28 mins video and look closely between 2:22 and 2:23 minutes...



Spotted something?


Yes?


No?


Whatabout this...





Hihihi... :)

Take care peeps!
xoxo,

5 comments:

| SUE | said...

ni masa jjcm tu kan?

Diyana Didie said...

hihi glamor gitu... ;)

Ninie Hanis said...

Eh..curlast uolls! Hehe..selamat hari raya to u kak nadine! Xoxo to ur abam faaz n twinnies. Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi I think that your blog is quite nice!

Nadine said...

Sue: hihihi YES! :D


Ninie: Hihi, skali skala uolls! :D


Anonymous: Hi! thanks!! :)