Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Style?


Attended a relative's wedding at International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies (IAIS) last Saturday. Just the two of us attended the wedding reception since the kids slept early that evening. 


For the first time in the longest period, I had the privilege to take my own sweet time to get ready, not having to think about dressing up my 3 children before me. I am not that good with makeup, so I spent some time to try out a new hijab style. 


Inspired by a famous blogger-Raja Nadia Sabrina's post on her Pari-Pari shawl style, I begun to wrap my scarf around my head. Tell you it ain't easy as it looks, and the slippery material of my scarf didn't help much either....



After a series of "talking-to-myself" and stamping up my feet :P, this was the best scarf styling that I came out with that night...




Hehehe... I know, I know. It's not even close! :P Anyhow hubby thinks its unique, something different from my normal style so I took it as he liked it.  Plus, I didn't have much time to change the style all over again. Yg penting, I was comfy :)




The food they served that night was delicious, especially the main course, the Lamb Kabsa. Again, for the first time in the longest period I get to enjoy the food at a reception without having to feed my children or to keep an eye of them. Skali skala dapat chance, blessed! Hihi..



tergelak kami kena usik by relatives as newlyweds that night. haha!


Oh, in case you are wondering I wore a baby blue Jasmine from Jovian Mandagie's Jovian Ready To Wear (RTW). It was my first JovianRTW purchase. I love the the 3s features of this kurung; soft, sweet and simple  :)





Love,

5 comments:

Q Partner Travel and Tours said...

comel looks :)

Sharidawati Shahrudin said...

comel looks :)

Kella said...

cantik je nad pakai tudung tu... =) pastu baju nad tu sangat sangat d vaaassss la.. mana nak dapat tu.. huhu

dyana "his other half" said...

hahaha, i can't stop smiling bila nadia kata "stamping up my feet". tiba2 imagine how u are stamping ur feet depan cermin. comey ja macam budak2.

airin diana said...

u look lovely dear!
Nice and very sweet dress. Love it!