Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - Happy New Year! :)

Assalamualaikum & Hello dear readers!


I hope it's not too late to wish all of you a very "Happy New Year"! May this year bring us more Barakah in our life, and may we become a better servant to The Almighty.... insyaAllah, mudah-mudahan. :)


We did not have a proper new year celebration. Fadzil went back home late from work on the eve of New Year. Since the kids were all sleeping, just the two of us went out to Bangsar for supper. Dating malam tahun baru..hihi :P


My first activity on the first day of New Year?



No other than SHOPPING. Crazy deals on 1.1.2013 I tell you...60%, 50%+ additional 20%. Who can resist?! :D plus, January is my birthday month so I got further discounts from various stores. Yippie!! :)


Whattabout you? How do you spent your 1st January? :)

Love,

No comments: