Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simple Grilled Cajun Chicken

As been told in the previous post, I totally love my Kenwood Multi Snacker. After trying out the waffle maker function, I decided to try out the the griller/griddle function next (the sandwich maker is too common, need not to be tried out pun, right? :D)


Since hubby and all my children loves chicken so much, I decided to grill chicken breast as my first experimental dish. And being a super-duper-busy working mom lately, I opt for something simple and not time consuming. After thinking, and surveying, I finally decided; to do my own marinate paste :)

It consist of 3 main ingredients;

olive oil...

fresh  rosemary...

and;

McCormick's Cajun Seasoning 




Yup, thats all it takes to rub onto my chicken breasts :) I prepared the chicken as soon as I came back from work and after marinating, I just left it aside and went upstairs to freshen up...


After I got ready, I went to the kitchen for the grilling activity...First thing first, I have to preheat the griller (sprayed the griller with some olive/canola oil; or u can grease the griller with butter - whichever u like). As soon as it ready, I just placed the chicken breast and closed the multisnacker. The downside of this thing is that it can only fit one chicken breast at a time, but the good point is, it took only 15-20 minutes for the chicken to fully cooked! So in a way, I still gained! Hihi :)





The end result...?


Tadaaaaaaa!

Served it with fresh salads and homemade brown sauce (and grilled potatoes-saja mengada nak test the griller with potatoes :P)


Alhamdulillah, the whole family loves it. I knew it that it can never go wrong with McCormick's seasoning. :)


Love,
 



3 comments:

dyana "his other half" said...

Bestnyaaa. Recipe yang senang and definitely sedap ni :). CD tengok menarik sungguh potatoes tu grilled macam tu. hehe.

ishamizu said...

Mst yummy..dah la easy, quick and healthy! Berbaloi beli sandwich maker tu eh..;)

Nadine said...

Cee D & Izu,

ibu berkerjaya dan sentiasa tak cukup masa mcm ni la jadinya. semuanye senang, cepat dan pantas! penting perut kenyang, makanan ada zat. hehehe...