Friday, March 1, 2013

Purple, purplish me!

Today is my last day in the project with the "blue team". (although I am pretty sure my next assignment will be related to them again :P).


This was my first involvement in a Trial Project, which is something new to me in 5 years working with E///. In addition, this project only involves just the two of us; the so-called 'network consultant'. It was challenging, and at times pushed me more than my limits.  


I am glad that finally it's gonna end (it's today by the way), and glad that we have successfully delivered the project within this 2 months period. But before that, the final presentation awaits me at 2.30pm today and it will be a 'one man (lady) show'. Gulp!


It's been a while since I did presentation in front of the customers so you can guess how nervous I am right now (that's probably one of the reason I am writing this post instead of doing the dry run of this presentation! heeee). 


Usually, I wore E/// t-shirt and jeans for casual Friday...but not today. I am all formal from head to toe, with the major color: PURPLE.


Simple, and formal ;)

Oh wish me luck peeps!!
Am so nervous!

Love,



5 comments:

simplyasweettale said...

cantik as always ;)

mommyNadia said...

Good luck gojes!!

ishamizu said...

Setuju dgn simplyassweettale above ;) nway, hope the presentation went well dear! I bet it was..:)

Nadine said...

Didie,

U are sweet, as always adik :)

Nadine said...

Nadia & Izu,

Thanks darlings, alhamdulillah it went out smoothly. Everything wrapped up and now I am back working at Cyberjaya office! :)