Friday, April 12, 2013

Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) Diet

I remembered being told about this diet by an ustaz during my Ibadah Camp in Sungkai, Perak (organized by my university). However, being a typical "Melayu Mudah Lupa" *shy*, it kind of slipping away as days goes by.


Until recently, when I was having a conversation with my hubby on our university years this came back to me. 'Ingat, ingat lupa' of all the list, I decided to google it and there it stated the complete list. Don't want the same situation happened again, I decided to share it here with all of you...



Maybe some of you knew about this, maybe you don't.....


or maybe.....


 you are same like me, knew but then forgotten... 


*shy again*


What I've been told before, the reason of avoiding those combinations of proteins (e.g daging + ikan), because these combinations will tend to make your body weak, and according to the ustaz, can resulted lazyness...especially in performing the Ibadah..


What I just learned from this article is that you shouldn't skip dinner. I never knew that dinner is actually as important as breakfast and lunch! Hihi, good to know, as I never skipped my dinner...simply because I have a history of acute gastric..:P












Jom ikut sunnah Nabi! :)

Love,

6 comments:

ishamizu said...

Salam Nadia, thanks for sharing. Izu igt yg point no.2 je so selalu lah avoid combination ayam&daginf tp kdg terlupa jgk huhu malu..:)

my.mastura said...

TIDUR 1 JAM SELEPAS MKN THGARI..aku suka! hahaha

mostly diet tu, kalau mknn Malaysia ni, avoid mknn ala2 kari, ala2 masak lemak...kan?

my.mastura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadine said...

w'salam izu...

izu ok jugak ada yg ingat. nadia asik tertukar2 je. now dh snap, dlm hp ada. next time confuse, refer! hehe :D

Nadine said...

mas,

amboi! bab tido tu yg dia highlight! erm...masak lemak tu = susu???

my.mastura said...

lebih kurang la kot..susu, lemak...sbb ada gak org masak lemak, x guna santan, dia guna susu..ntah la..adik beradik kot