Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Camera Trick


Now that they are approaching two years old (only few months left! :) ), it's hard for me to have both of my twinnies posed together for a photo like the good old days *sob*. It's ain't easy to make them to pose on their own either. One will try to grab the iphone, and the other will just stared at the phone with a weird facial expression. Haha! Sabar je lah... :P


But I ain't sad anymore, I just found a solution to this problem!


Recently, I noticed my girls like to see their reflection in the mirror. Whenever they see one, they will stopped and smiled, before talking to their ownself...hihi, it's cute I tell you! :) So I tried experimenting it with my phone. I tried taking Falisya's photo the other day by using the front camera of my phone. The minute she saw herself on the phone, she went from....


this...

:)



to this...

:)




and this!! 

:)




It works!! Yippie!! Hihihi :)

It works well with Faiqa too. She was trying to kick a mini football when I showed her my  phone (herself, basically from the screen). Instantly, she changed the position, as if trying to pose with the ball shy-ly ! hahaha, kelas! :P



The only drawback was...my front camera is not as sharp as my back camera. 

Hmmm, perhaps I should upgrade my phone soon? Naaaaaaah! :P

Love,




5 comments:

Shah Sulong said...

nasib baik mummy creative, hahahah

my.mastura said...

E! x bg free phone lg ker? nak! hehehehhe

my.mastura said...

E! x bg free phone lg ker? nak! heheheh

Nadine said...

Shidah,

Oh itu harusssss! Hahaha, tak bestlah ambil gambar diaorg x senyum :D

Nadine said...

Mas,

Bagi, my next refreshment in Jan 2014. Every 2 years maaaa :D