Friday, June 21, 2013

Geram!!


This week was not a productive week for me, workwise and healthwise. Twinnies fell sick one by one and due to lack of sleep/rest, and I ended up joining the "not-well club" in the end. Oh well, that is always the case..hihi.

Alhamdulillah all of us are getting better as of today. Both are in the pink of health (except Faiqa; she is still coughing on and off..), and mommy is left with nose block.

I was on my off-day yesterday and as usual, Faaz and the twins were extra "manja". While entertaining them during the tea break, Faiqa entertained me with her newest act; showing off her geramness. Hahaha




Have a great weekend everyone :)

Love,

6 comments:

Eta said...

Suspen je akk ni. Ingtkan geram Pasal ape. Heheh. Comelnye lahai dorang ni

Nadine said...

hehehe...skali skala. :D

ishamizu said...

Haha comel sgt! :)

Airin Diana Anuar said...

Nad!!
I pun suspense je ingat you marah ke ape
hehe
cute sangat!

Ninie Hanis said...

hahaha..lawak hokey..ish strawbaby nih..hihi..

eh nak follow your keek lah kak nadine.kita pun ada.

Ayuni Ayatillah said...

Salam Nadia (or should I call you Nadine?)...This is Ayuni from yesterday's party ;) Your kidsa are so adorable, and how lovely to have twinss! Take care and hope to see you again :)