Thursday, July 25, 2013

For Hawwa', For Me :)


The month Ramadhan is known for it's blessings and rewards, for those who make full use of it. 

From Abu Hurairah reported, Nabi Muhammad SAW said,

"When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."  


From this hadith, we can say that it is easier to do good deed in the month of Ramadhan, as well as leaving our sins and bad deed. It is true, 16 years ago I finally given the Nur to start wearing hijab on the first day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah...


Until today, it made me happy to see the people I know doing the same thing especially during Ramadhan. Masya Allah, they look even more beautiful with hijab... Suka sangat sangat :)


Speaking of hijab, few days ago I received a parcel from For Hawwa', a newly launched online hijab shop. The first thing that caught my eyes was the packaging; simple, and very neat (they even had clips on the folded scarf so that the shape maintained in the packaging). Plus point! :)





It's a chiffon scarf with patch lace at the edge from Classy Hawwa' collection 2. I loves chiffon scarf to begin with, because it's easier to style (that is important! :P) whilst material-wise, it's not too thick and not too thin...just perfect for our weather. What makes it stand out is that high quality beads and pearls were sewn on top of the lace...lovely! ;)





I was so excited to try it on so I decided to wear it to the office today and to our department's Iftar session later in the evening:



Black and Grey combo for today. Modest. Love the look! :)

Inner Dress: unbranded
Cropped dress: F21
Scarf: For Hawwa'
Wedges: Charles and Keith



What I really like about this scarf is that the patch lace is not too heavy and it is long enough, so you can style it as you desire. Yang penting; cover the aurah + comfy ;) Of course in this case I don't want to look so grand or "jangok" (as what the East Coast people said it :P) wearing it to the office. :)



It would be a waste not to highlight the beautiful detailing of this scarf so for special occasions such as the coming Eid and weddings, I have chosen to have this style as one of my look:



Sempat lagi lilit-lilit at surau after solat. :P
See, I told you...it's so easy to style!


Close up: the detailing of the scarf. 
Cun kan?
It's using high quality materials and the detailings are hand sewn in pet free and smoking free home. 
Jahitan pun kemas.
Feeling model skejap. Haha! Sorry, but scarf ni best! :))



Classy Hawwa' collection 2 comes in 11 attractive colors and these are among of my favourites:

Classy Hawwa' collection 2


That's not all. Actually, Classy Hawwa' comes in 6 collections altogether with different materials including satin, polyester and chiffon. They are also selling square scarves (in collection 4), fyi :)





On my shopping list, next! :))




 I bet you are "drooling" right now...yes? no? :)

Oh well I do! Hihi..

If you are still looking the scarf to match your Raya outfit, then For Hawwa might me the one you looking for :)



For the full collection, do visit their FB fanpage here or best, follow their Instagram account here to get the latest update. 


FYI, to maintain it's exclusivity, only limited pieces available for each collection. So...

Pat, pat siku lipat,
siapa cepat dia dapat!

hihi :) 

Love,

5 comments:

Ninie Hanis said...

..yang last tu..aishh..lawo!

sy suka cotton shawl selain chiffon.

Mimy Hamid said...

woww serius gojes awesome....pencinta shawl mesti ada ni..i tak pakai shawl sampai sekarang tak reti

Hanis MY said...

lovely!

Mama Haraz said...

cantiknye! I love how you style the scarf and your dress, gorgeous! gatal tangan dah ni... hi hi hi

mommyNadia said...

Sweet bangat deh!!