Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Wheels On The Bus

  
"The wheels on the bus go
  round and round
  round and round
  round and round
  the wheels on the bus go
  round and round
  all through the town

  the people on the bus go
  up and down
  up and down
  up and down
  the people on the bus go
  up and down
  all through the town... "



 


This is one of twinnies' favorite nursery rhyme besides B.I.N.G.O and Father Finger song. Falisya especially, loves to sing this song whenever she played with her brother's toy car collection. The other day, she saw a replica of BMW car displayed on the bookshelf and started playing with it while singing this song.


I think my husband got offended a little bit when my daughter pretended that the Beemer is a bus :P 


This is because, yesterday he came back with this...



Hihihi :)



Unfortunately, Falisya slept early last night and when his daddy showed him the bus later on she just ignored it. Instead, Faiqa was the one who got excited. She giggled happily when his daddy gave her the toy.




Instantly, she started to play with it, moved it along the wall in our bedroom while singing the song happily. Ok, that was fine until....


....she started to "drove" the bus towards the sofa bed, where her daddy was seated. It kept going on from the hand rest towards my husband's arm (hubs was totally glued to the TV at this time as we were both were watching a movie actually :P) and it kept going on and on until it reached hubby's head and face. 

Hahaha!


I knew it was coming so I already standby my phone! :P




I guess it is true indeed, the wheels on the bus DOES goes round and round all through the town! 

LOL!! :D


Love,



1 comment:

Shah Sulong said...

LOL.

Nasib la Daddy cool :)