Monday, January 27, 2014

Follow


It all started since my husband left for an oversea assignment, two weeks ago. Since there's nobody to continue sleeping with the twins a bit longer when I woke up and get ready to send Faaz to school, twinnies will automatic awaken as well.


While Faiqa, being her usual self - cheerful to wake up (she never failed to say, "good morning, mommy!" and smile as she got up), Falisya on the other hand prefers quietness and being a "shadow" instead. She will follow me from behind, everywhere I go and stood still behind me when I performed my solat, or wearing my hijab. Obediently....and when it's time to go out to the car, she will cry out of her lung, wanted to follow me and Faaz :( Heartbreaking moment sungguh! We still can hear her voice until at the end of our house lane...*sobs*. Lucky Faiqa is way cooler. While drinking her milk on the couch, she will just stop and say, "bye mommy, bye abang! see u!" and continue with her milk. Sooo cute! :)



This morning, while tailing me from the bathroom to the bedroom, Falisya said something which was not that clear. At first I thought she said "Pocoyo". But when I asked her back if she wants to  see the cartoon, she denied. It took me quite sometime to think what was she saying; it turned out she said "Follow" rupanya! :P



So quickly I took my phone and begun recording as soon as she said it again...



 

Awwww, kesian...


And when we were at the main door, again she said to me, "Follow". I told her that it was not possible as I was going to the office and promised her that I will bring her out in the evening instead. This was how she reacted...






Bab "mencebik" tu memang tak tahan, pity her so much but what can mommy do, dear baby? :(


Ya, Rabb....please give me strength to go through this test. Ameen. I really hope this phase will be a short one, same just like Faaz last time. Tak boleh lembut hati sangat, nanti terbiasa plak dia lagiiiii susah nanti.  Yes? No? ^___^




Love,


3 comments:

babYpose said...

Poor Falisya, part cebik tu very heartbreaking, i used to say 'see u later' it worked, but need different approach as they grow, i guess.

my.mastura said...

alaa...cair beb tgk anak2 nye cebik..anak dara aku pon selalu buat mcm tu...

Nadine said...

babYpose, Mastura,

memang...bab mencebik ala2 comel tu kan melted la sgt. kena kuat kalau tidak masak kita2 ni. hahaha