Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello 2014! (:

Assalamualaikum and Hello dear readers,


I hope it's not too late to wish you a very Happy New Year 2014! :)


Today is my first day back at work after almost 2 weeks on-leave (from 25th Dec 2013 to 5th Jan 2014) so you can imagine how hard it was for me to leave home early in the morning, while the kids were still sleeping...*sigh*.



the small motivation to keep my spirit high on my first day to work in 2014. hihi :P


Apart from clearing our annual leave, my husband and I took the opportunity to bond up with the kids during our days off while celebrating few important occasions such as his birthday, our anniversary and my birthday. We did not go for a planned holiday, most of the time were spent in KL itself...but we did went for a spontaneous road trip cum short getaway for my birthday, a present from him to me (:


We hope that the children enjoyed themselves, especially that their daddy will be on a long oversea assignment soon. This time, it's gonna be more than 3 months duration and I can see that it's gonna be a tough year for me, managing the kids alone while having a long-distance relationship with my other half. To add up the challenge, the helper's contract will be ending in few months time and we are still figuring out on whether we should find a replacement or sending the kids to a nursery then. Dilemma, dilemma! Oh, by the way Faaz is going to school soon (very soon, in fact!) and it's part of the things that we look forward in 2014! Hope he enjoy school and improves his social skills...ameen. :)



Hope I can start blogging more often soon, although my work commitment is still at it's peak (current project will only be ending by end of February). Since I did not on my laptop during my year end leave, and this blog is kind of my personal journal, I will start blogging on the things happened in Dec 2013 first. I hope you can bear reading all the backdated entries in this month...hihi.



Take care, and have a nice week 2 of January 2014 peeps!

Love,

2 comments:

Mimy Hamid said...

oh my cantik giler both hbag n kasut...charles & keith kan...serius berkenan la kasut tu

Nadine said...

Mimy,

Yes, its C&K. Ape lagi, pay them a visit soon! Hehehe. BTW, Happy New Year babe! :)