Friday, February 21, 2014

The After Bath Song...

With our first born Faaz, it was us who taught him the nursery rhyme songs as soon as he was born. Believe it or not, with the twins it was the other way round...



Of course we continued to teach them the songs we used to sing to Faaz when he was a baby to them but we noticed that since they turned 1 year old, they prefers their own sets of nursery rhyme instead. Few times we caught them singing unfamiliar nursery rhyme which made us puzzled, ended up making us googled for the song because we can't make up what they were singing (since their pronunciation are still baby-ish hihi..)



One of the example is this song which both Faiqa and Falisya loves to sing currently...


Try to see the clips and guess what song Falisya was singing (without reading the header, of course! :P)





It was Faiqa who started to sing this song. The thing is, each time before she started to sing, she will go inside her toy basket and she will hold the toy cheese and rubbed her body as she sang; as if she was in a bath tub and the cheese act as a sponge. From there I got a clue this must be a bathing nursery rhyme... :D



   

In this clip, she managed to find a small towel (my hair towel) to substitue the toy cheese (spotted near her leg on the left side)


I asked them what song they were singing while googling for bathing nursery rhyme and suddenly the girls pointed me to THIS clip among the list of clips that came out from my search results. It was "After Bath Song" rupa-rupanya.. :D


and the lyrics goes like this..

After a bath, I try try try

To wipe myself 'till I'm dry, dry, dry.

Hands to wipe, and fingers and toes,

And two wet legs and a shiny nose.

Just think how much less time I'd take

If I were a dog, and could shake, shake, shake!



No wonder I've been hearing "try try try" OR "cry cry cry" sometimes. Was wondering what need to try? and why cry? LOL! :)) 


Haihs! Kids these days are waaay too advance. I guess being the mommy of 201X child, I need to keep up with recent/more variety of nursery rhyme as well! :P


Love,



 
 

1 comment:

babYpose said...

Sometimes we wonder where they catch the songs from, maybe the twins learn more from the brother. Like Faiq used to sing rain rain go away, bibik wants to
play,. Or when i on the youtube for my own interest, the he said on the yah yah yah, woof woof woof, i end up tell him to ask the teacher whats the title, could not find yah yah hah here :)