Thursday, February 6, 2014

Which Is Your Fav?

Twinnies were in a good mood yesterday, singing few nursery rhyme as duet and individually. As usual, it became the melodies that cheered my day :) Alhamdulillah, at 2.5 years old, I can noticed improvements in their pronunciation although there's still some "pelat-ness" here and there. 



Frankly, I don't mind it at all (although am still following "the rule" of correcting them with the accurate pronunciation). Somehow it keep the "baby" part in them which soon....will be missed dearly by me. You know how fast children grows, right? Before we know it they already have a boyfriend/girlfriend! :P

 


Since they were pretty sporting too, I took the opportunity to record them singing the same song, individually.



Falisya Nayla:




&

Faiqa Nayra:

  


So which version is your favourite? ;)


Love,



2 comments:

babYpose said...

Haha so cute both, but the second is like ok for mom's sake ;) pandai ambil hati ni

my.mastura said...

can't choose lah! both are soooo sute!

"wen wen..go away..."

heheheh