Friday, February 28, 2014

Your Little Vote Counts! :)


Hello dear readers,


If you read my previous post on #PhilipsMumWish  I am sure you know what it is all about :) Yes, it is a photo + wish contest via Facebook organized by Philips Avent in conjunction with their 30th anniversary.



Since the contest require simple steps for participation (it doesn't require any slogan like most contest does!), plus attractive prizes to be won, it would be such a waste not to join the fun with this contest.


Oh well..ehem, ehem.


I have submitted my first entry! Hihi. 


So if you are happen to be free on this weekend, do log in into your Facebook and go to Philips Avent Malaysia Facebook Page and click on this link:


where you will be directed to this page:



All you have to do is click at "Mummy's Wishing Wall" (circled in RED on above photo), where it will direct you this page where all the mommies and daddies posted their wishes for their children here:



You can find my submission under my full name; Norfaizah Nadia or you can look for this photo (below) of my twinnies. If you like or think my photo and wishes are creative enough, you can vote for me by clicking the purple "VOTE" button.  :)


My wish is under Other category (bonding) and my wishes goes like this:

Twenty Fingers, Twenty Toes,
Mommy has three little WISHES, so here it goes.

Twenty Fingers, Twenty Toes,
Love one another, as you both grows.

Twenty Fingers, Twenty Toes,
Stick with each other, through high and low.

Twenty Fingers, Twenty Toes,
Keep the bond stronger, as the path of life flows.


(p.s: in this wishes I addressed my twins as twenty fingers, twenty toes :D)




If you're interested to join as well, you can submit your entry at the same page and I will be glad to vote for you too! :)


Thank you if you have/will vote for me (and my twins!). *hugs* :)

Love,

1 comment:

ishamizu said...

Aww, so sweet! Klu aunty free aunty bukak fb n go to the page and vote uols k, in shaa Allah..:) good luck!!