Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#PhilipsMumWish: Two More Weeks to Go!


Good morning dear readers,


I hope you have a fresh start today. Mine is good so far, alhamdulillah. Managed to send my boy to school early today and be among the early birds to arrive at the office :). I was late sending him off to school yesterday that he complaint that he missed his Dhuha Prayer - sorry son, my bad! :(



Anyway, I am sure by now most of you are aware about Philips AVENT Mummy's Wishing Wall contest, right? I've been telling about it in my earlier post here and here. You see, the prize they offer for this contest is very attractive and I feel it will be such a waste if I don't broadcast it to you (family members, friends and blog readers) and encourage you to join the fun. Who knows this will be your lucky submission?! ;)




The contest will end by 30th March 2014, which means you will only have another 2 weeks to submit your entry. So why wait? The early you submit means more time for you to get the votes from your Facebook contacts! Strategy, strategy! Haha :)



 I've visited the page this morning and I can see new submissions keep on coming everyday!

 

 Health category has the most submission, they have 10 pages of wishes! Wohooo!
Of course, a child's health is the top priority of all parents. Yes? No? :)


 

Education category has 3 pages of wishes in total and my submission for Faaz is currently on page 2! :)


Safety/Security category has also 3 pages of wishes currently and my submission for my children are currently on page 1! :)


Others category has 2 pages up to today and my submission for twinnies are on page 2! :)


In case you are still blur on how this contest works, let me brief you again on the easy peasy steps! 

Firstly, go to Philips Avent Facebook page and go to Mummy's Wishing Wall Facebook Apps:




Next, click on the "Submit Your Entries Now!" button :) You will be directed to the contest form:



Fill in your particulars, upload the photo you choose for this contest and write down your wish(es) for your child (in less than 100 words!).

The last step is to click on the "Submit" button and wait; similar page will be popped out indicating your submission has been successful and you can even start to ask for votes by clicking the "Increase My Votes" button!



You can also share it on your other social media platform such as Twitter and Instagram to increase your votes, and do include the #PhilipsMumWish tag okay!


Ain't it simple?! ;)


Hold on peeps! Are you aware that there will be Ten(10) additional prizes that will be given away to the top Ten (10) Voters by Philips Avents?  So generous of them!!


So, this means that you can also win a prize by voting! Why not start to vote now too, perhaps starting it with voting for my submissions below? Hehe...


 In Education Category, for Faaz Naqi:)
  
 


In Others category (bonding) for Faiqa Nayra & Falisya Nayla
 

 
 In Safety/Security Category for all three of them :)

Thank you!!


So hurry up! Time is running... *tick*tock*tick*tock*

Love,


No comments: