Thursday, August 28, 2014

We are family, Happy 57th Day, Malaysia!

InsyaAllah, in 3 days time we will celebrate our 57th Independence Day. Although it's been a long time since I last joined the crowd and watched the parade at Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka/Independence Square), the patriotic side of me is still thick, deep within. I always look forward for 31st August each year and will make a point to watch the parade on TV instead.... 



A proud Malaysian I am :)



Among all the adverts that are currently showing on TV and social media in regards to the coming Independence day, Maxis (the previous company I've worked with) advert won my heart the most. I just love how simple and straightforward the clip is, but at the same time it carry a big message to all Malaysian out there; the multi-racial harmony of us as a big family. It's funny, and it's sooo us! It's sooo Malaysian! 


Good job, Maxis! Thumbs up! :)






and to all lovelifecompletely readers, 


"Your family is larger than you think. Selamat Hari Merdeka, Malaysia!"

:)

Love,


No comments: