Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Crumbed Baked Fish


I am the only one who loves fish in my family. My husband and the kids do eat fish dishes, but only certain type of fishes, with certain type of cooking style. Very fussy these fella I tell you... :P



One of the fish dishes which becomes the favourite of the family is Crumbed Baked Fish. It's an easy and healthy fish dish. My children especially, loves the crunchiness although it's baked, not fried. As requested by my cousin Aqilah, let me share with you the recipe...


Crumbed Baked Fish


Ingredients


4 fish fillets (cod/snapper)
salt 
pepper
2 cups of bread crumbs
1/2 cup of paprika 
1/2 cup dried parsley
1 cup of colby cheese (grated)
olive oil



Method:

1. Marinate the fish fillet with salt and pepper and set aside at least for an hour.
2. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix bread crumbs, paprika, dried parsley, salt, pepper and grated cheese.




4.  Coat each fillet with the crumbs evenly and placed the fillet onto a baking tray and sprinkle olive oil on both sides of the fillet.



5.  Place some of the grated colby cheese on top of the fillet and bake in the oven between 20-30 minutes, or until the crumb turned to brown color. 



Serve while it's hot with any side dishes that you desire. I chose boiled vege since I wanted it to be a total healthy dish plus I am trying to make my kids loves boiled vege (still failed, but I will not give up easily :P).




Happy Trying!

:)



Love,

2 comments:

Nuriesya Nadia said...

Masakkanlah untuk kita rasa. Hehehe. :P

Nadine said...

Pengantin baru tak bleh malas plis! time ni la nak impress suami dgn air tangan sendiri :D

hehehe...

boleh je, nanti akak pindah duk rumah sendiri, jemput2la datang ye :)