Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hello...! :)

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!


:)



Miss me, anyone...??? Well, I miss you...and I truly miss blogging SO VERY much! huhu T_T




Ok, let me type something simple today to begin with...something to warm up 'the engine', perhaps. :)



Erm...erm...



.....................



Ok..I'ts been a LONG hiatus until I don't know what or where shall I begin..haha! There's so many things to share, but I don't know where to start :P



Maybe, let me just brief you of what has happened to me so far. Alhamdulillah end of 2014 and the start of 2015 has been exciting and challenging for me and my nucleus family. We have finally moved out to our crib which was bought 5 years ago (finally!! hihi) and at the same time the company I worked with has shifted from Cyberjaya to Sunway. Due to these reasons, Faaz has started his full day program at the kindy and the twinnies have started their routine at a daycare near our house. It has been a few weeks now and we are still adjusting and adapting :)



It feel sooo good to finally step my foot on my own lawn :)




InsyaAllah, when the time permits I will share more on what's happening in my life intimately...ayat...ececeh! :P



As for now, let me 'blanja' one last photo taken, on the last day of work in our Cyberjaya office (16.1.2015). We were the last 5 standing from our team that day, while the rest already started to work from home..



*Sigh* I miss you Lot 3420, Persiaran Sepang!
*sobs!*


Love,

3 comments:

Nuriesya Nadia said...

Woahhh ! Long time no see akak. :D

Liyana said...

kerap update ya sis. rindu nak baca :)

Syazwanny Othman said...

Me, me! I miss your blog! Hihihi..